Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jacques Roest
Posted On: Tuesday May 12, 2020 at 3:55 AM

Pic: Raymond, I see, what you mean, but the arms and bottoms are completely different
By the way, now you can see, that the detail of the bottom on the newer models is gone, since the packaging is changed

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Oics: Nash in a Dutch polder by Jacques Roest #28034
Beautiful collection of Nashes in a realistic setting, Jacques. by David Knight #28034.1
I'm very envious. A fantastic collection of Nashes.Congratulations. (EOM) by Ken Spear #28034.1.1
Delicious!!! (EOM) by BenD Lampson #28034.2
Jacques, an amazing collection - thanks for sharing. (EOM) by Chris Sweetman #28034.3
Really special! Thanks for letting us see your fine Nash cars. (EOM) by David Holcombe #28034.4
Jacques, neat group of Nashes...Now here is my story. by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28034.5
Pic: Raymond, I see, what you mean, but the arms and bottoms are completely different by Jacques Roest #28034.5.1
An excellent selection of models. (EOM) by John Merritt #28034.6
Very nice display. I especially like the convertible with blackwalls. (EOM) by Curtis Parisi #28034.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone