Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Roberts
Posted On: Friday May 15, 2020 at 12:01 PM

Here's a real Allard Safari which is at Gaydon Museum

This is in the part of the museum they call the store and among the cars are rarities like this plus many one-off prototypes from Jaguar and others. The Safari is a big car. Pete Kenna started a brass master for this one but I don't think he completed it.
As you can see, the cars are packed closely together and the light isn't great, making it difficult to get decent photographs.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Another obscure woody wagon...................................................................(pics) by BenD Lampson #28052
So I tasked Google on this one: (pics) by David Holcombe #28052.1
I've been sitting on the fence on this one. Your pictures have by Bob Jackman #28052.1.1
Bob...I also waited a while to pull the trigger on this wagon, but I am glad I finally did...the by BenD Lampson #28052.1.1.1
I too have been on the fence on this one and also the '47 Allard K1 by Kenna. Just by Curtis Parisi #28052.1.1.2
Here's a real Allard Safari which is at Gaydon Museum by John Roberts #28052.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone