Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Richard Nosker
Posted On: Sunday May 17, 2020 at 9:23 AM

Nice comparative photography, David. These pictures make me think...
that this car is begging for some detailing. You know, bringing out a little more chrome! I agree that it looks good, but I will admit I thought the GM cars were overdone when they were new. Why have they "improved with age"? Maybe because the industry went away from that look pretty fast, leaving the 58s as a "special look".

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

1958 Buick Roadmaster 75 in Carlsbad Black: Brooklin and the original by David Knight #28068
Pics: And here is the car finished in Laurel Mist, by David Knight #28068.1
Nice comparative photography, David. These pictures make me think... by Richard Nosker #28068.2
Pic: You are right, Richard, these cars do beg for the chrome detail. by David Knight #28068.2.1
Both colors are great. I need to get one in sllver. (EOM) by John Merritt #28068.3
Brooklin 1958 Buick by Chuck Rose #28068.4
Here's the Laurel Mist version with additional detail. by Harvey Goranson #28068.5
Harvey, yours is exactly the one I remember. It’s a beauty. by David Knight #28068.5.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone