Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Harvey Goranson
Posted On: Sunday May 17, 2020 at 11:42 AM

The rear door trim should extent into the front door, all the way to the leading edge, shouldn't it?
I see the Dart Seneca had trim stopping in the rear door, but doesn't seem to have the spearhead shape. But I'm no Dodge expert, perhaps someone here is and would care to comment.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

The Phoenix has risen...into my collection yesterday (PICS) by Barry Levittan #28064
Jewel-like indeed. Thanks for sharing! (EOM) by Russ Rader #28064.1
Your good photo shows a special model. My only regret is that the 1:1 is not one of my favorites. (EOM) by David Holcombe #28064.2
A fantastic model that I have too and like a lot (EOM) by Keko Romero #28064.3
I'm putting this one on my wish list. Very nice. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #28064.4
Good choice, Mark, it's a real beauty! (EOM) by Barry Levittan #28064.4.1
The rear door trim should extent into the front door, all the way to the leading edge, shouldn't it? by Harvey Goranson #28064.5
Correct Harvey, and the blue one does have that side trim, but I much prefer this color. by Barry Levittan #28064.5.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone