Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Mike Coupe
Posted On: Monday May 18, 2020 at 5:31 PM

PICS and more PICS. ModeIs in quadrupIicate from that factory in Bath, EngIand.
First up is one that I can't beIieve hasn't been modeIIed in our scaIe since the Corgi 1950s version. Anyway, its here at Iast, after some nudging fom yours truIy. Its the 1954 Ford ConsuI Mk.I in Dorchester Grey. It wiII be avaiIabIe some time next week. MRRP is 125. Photos are courtesy of our intrepid photographer in Bath, Amanda. Thank you again. This and the other three modeIs are aII test assembIy exampIes, and the Consul has yet to receive its bonnet mascot.

Another Ford wiII be avaiIabIe from next week aIso. Its a re-coIour of the Ford V8 PiIot in bIue. MRRP is 120.

We move over the Pond for this one and we are definiteIy in the pink. The Iatest addition to the "Pink CoIIection" is the 1957 Pontiac Safari Station Wagon. MRRP IS 175.

And finaIIy, and I rather Iike this one. Its a re-coIour of the 1957 ChevroIet BeI-Air. New coIour is white over PearI. MRRP is 175 and is a limited issue of 199 pieces. That's yer Iot foIks.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS and more PICS. ModeIs in quadrupIicate from that factory in Bath, EngIand. by Mike Coupe #28077
Thank You Mike and Amanda for pics. by John Scrivens #28077.1
Yes that's what I thought John. It could be the lighting. (EOM) by Mike Coupe #28077.1.1
Pics: If it’s Adobe Beige over Sierra Gold I trust it will look more like this: by David Knight #28077.1.1.1
The re-coIours are aIways limited. The photo colours are probably correct. (EOM) by Mike Coupe #28077.1.1.1.1
I hope it's the lighting. by Joe Libricz #28077.2
Checked with Brooklin this morning and by Mike Coupe #28077.2.1
I am pretty sure that Brooklin wouldn't give us something 'pretty gross'...they have been doing this by BenD Lampson #28077.2.2
As always, wait until the models appear. The camera often lies. (EOM) by John Roberts #28077.2.2.1
John, That camera must really be lying...... by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28077.2.2.1.1
+1 I agree John; Brooklin will have it correct. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #28077.2.2.1.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone