Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Knight
Posted On: Monday May 18, 2020 at 8:49 PM

Pics: If it’s Adobe Beige over Sierra Gold I trust it will look more like this:
True representation of color has often been a topic of discussion here on the forum. Lighting and other factors can cause a variation in the photos. This may well be the case with the pictures of the ‘57 Bel Air.

And if it’s the lighting that is the problem with the pictures and the colors do actually turn out to be correct after all, why only 199 copies! Brooklin could sell a whole lot more of these.

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS and more PICS. ModeIs in quadrupIicate from that factory in Bath, EngIand. by Mike Coupe #28077
Thank You Mike and Amanda for pics. by John Scrivens #28077.1
Yes that's what I thought John. It could be the lighting. (EOM) by Mike Coupe #28077.1.1
Pics: If it’s Adobe Beige over Sierra Gold I trust it will look more like this: by David Knight #28077.1.1.1
The re-coIours are aIways limited. The photo colours are probably correct. (EOM) by Mike Coupe #28077.1.1.1.1
I hope it's the lighting. by Joe Libricz #28077.2
Checked with Brooklin this morning and by Mike Coupe #28077.2.1
I am pretty sure that Brooklin wouldn't give us something 'pretty gross'...they have been doing this by BenD Lampson #28077.2.2
As always, wait until the models appear. The camera often lies. (EOM) by John Roberts #28077.2.2.1
John, That camera must really be lying...... by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28077.2.2.1.1
+1 I agree John; Brooklin will have it correct. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #28077.2.2.1.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone