Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Mike Coupe
Posted On: Tuesday May 19, 2020 at 7:05 AM

the correct coIour wouId appear to be Adobe BeIge over SIerra GoId/Copper as per the cataIogue. The white over PearI was the description in BrookIin's earIier NewsIetter.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS and more PICS. ModeIs in quadrupIicate from that factory in Bath, EngIand. by Mike Coupe #28077
Thank You Mike and Amanda for pics. by John Scrivens #28077.1
Yes that's what I thought John. It could be the lighting. (EOM) by Mike Coupe #28077.1.1
Pics: If it’s Adobe Beige over Sierra Gold I trust it will look more like this: by David Knight #28077.1.1.1
The re-coIours are aIways limited. The photo colours are probably correct. (EOM) by Mike Coupe #28077.1.1.1.1
I hope it's the lighting. by Joe Libricz #28077.2
Checked with Brooklin this morning and by Mike Coupe #28077.2.1
I am pretty sure that Brooklin wouldn't give us something 'pretty gross'...they have been doing this by BenD Lampson #28077.2.2
As always, wait until the models appear. The camera often lies. (EOM) by John Roberts #28077.2.2.1
John, That camera must really be lying...... by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28077.2.2.1.1
+1 I agree John; Brooklin will have it correct. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #28077.2.2.1.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone