Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Harvey Goranson
Posted On: Tuesday June 16, 2020 at 1:00 PM

This is from another dealer source:

In 2020, GLM brand has entered its seventh year. We are very grateful for your support and help during these seven years.

We added a new partner this year. He is a devoted Cadillac enthusiast. Under his suggestion, we created the brand "Stamp Models",

focusing on the research and development and production of some classic Cadillac Models. We will use the same production and

research and development team of GLM brand, and adopt stricter product quality control measures in the production and manufacturing process,

so as to make each of our models into a classic. We have redesigned the packing of our products. The red and yellow outer packing carton to show

the classic sense of weight and marbling to symbolize eternity. And the showing base will be covered with flannelette, which will make the models look more elegant.

The new model will be on the market soon, and you will receive the official pre-sale email of the new product. Thank you again for your support.

The message includes pics of the '68 DeVille convertible in Dakota red (white top up or down), and in Artic blue (black top up or down).

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

More on Stamp Models. by Harvey Goranson #28241
And IMHO, a dumb brand name. Google these someday and try to weed through the philatelic entries. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #28241.1
I agree. What do "Stamp" and Cadillac have to do with one another? by Rick Thompson #28241.1.1
Maybe their new partner is Mr Stamp (EOM) by Marius Woolley #28241.1.2
"I will put my STAMP of approval on every model!" :-) (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #28241.1.2.1
Almost as unlikely a name as "Great Lighting Models", but they're nice looking none the less. (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #28241.1.3
Well, if their new partner is a devoted Cadillac enthusiast,.... by Lloyd Mecca #28241.2
Agree whit You Lloyd (EOM) by renato camesasca #28241.2.1
It must be me with my 120 Cadillacs, and I just don't know it... LOL (EOM) by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28241.2.2
Think I have you on Cadillac models, but that is all I collect.. by Lloyd Mecca #28241.2.2.1
Lloyd, my oldest, I think , is the 1928 close coupled.... by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28241.2.2.1.1
Almost 300. (EOM) by Lloyd Mecca #28241.2.2.1.1.1
and the price range ? (EOM) by Michel Gouverneur #28241.3
Same as GLM. (EOM) by Albert Kopans #28241.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone