Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Tuesday June 16, 2020 at 10:33 PM

One I've never seen in 1:43 scale (or any other!) PIC

The 1934 Hupmobile. Rarely seen today, it was also rarely seen when it was new. But the Hupp Corp. struggled to survive the Great Depression until 1940.

Or is this of such little interest today that no one cares? Are the cars with unique features from the earlier years now only for museums? Or am I just an old guy whose wants belong to an earlier time....

In closing,how about an ad for the forgotten '38 Hupp:

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

One I've never seen in 1:43 scale (or any other!) PIC by David Holcombe #28249
At least 4 Hupmobiles were modeled in 1:43... by Lloyd Mecca #28249.1
Has anybody ever seen the Minimarque Hupmobiles.... by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28249.1.1
The Brooklin 1941 Hupp Skylark sedan, BRK No. 52, (pic) has been by David Holcombe #28249.1.1.1
I saw the car you posted in the 1st photo in person. It was a beauty, and I'd love one in 1:43. (EOM) by John Merritt #28249.2
When I was a car crazy kid in the '50s, I was all agog with the wrap around by David Holcombe #28249.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone