Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Curtis Parisi
Posted On: Tuesday June 16, 2020 at 10:55 PM

Nice find Ben. I have this one in the same West Point Gold Poly. I really like it but one thing
that did bug me was the lack of bumper guard tips that should go along with the grill guard in the middle of the bumper. You can see your Motor City car has it correct. I got a hold of a Motor City front '41 Plymouth bumper to correct it. The wagon was of course the top of the line Plymouth Special Deluxe for '41 and came with them standard.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Conquest 1941 Plymouth woody wagon............................................................(pics) by BenD Lampson #28245
Both together are fantastic. The front end is very similar. Two beautiful models. (EOM) by Michel Lemieux #28245.1
+1 The woody version is very nice; I like the color too. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #28245.1.1
Great Find. I am envious. (EOM) by J D Simmons #28245.2
+1 (EOM) by Ralf Buyer #28245.2.1
Nice find Ben. I have this one in the same West Point Gold Poly. I really like it but one thing by Curtis Parisi #28245.3
Great observation Curtis.....Did the MOC bumper line up with the Conquest ? did you modify to fit? by BenD Lampson #28245.3.1
Ben, I had to modify the bracket but it wasn't a big deal. (EOM) by Curtis Parisi #28245.3.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone