Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Merritt
Posted On: Saturday June 20, 2020 at 7:17 PM

The front frame does appear to be a bit thick, which shows more in the Turquoise version. It is not
as noticeable in the black version. It looks to me, it is the way GLM made it. For structural integrity maybe?

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - From My Collection - '58 Cadillac Sixty Special by John Merritt #28274
Looking good. Thanks to Ray P. I was able to snag one in black by Bob Jackman #28274.1
John, is it the angle of your pic or is there a roll bar in the windshield? (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #28274.1.1
The front frame does appear to be a bit thick, which shows more in the Turquoise version. It is not by John Merritt #28274.1.1.1
That's a beauty. by Richard Nosker #28274.2
as soon as out as soon as sold that is very difficult to buy it (EOM) by Michel Gouverneur #28274.3
Goldvarg planned the same1958 Cadillac.. (EOM) by renato camesasca #28274.3.1
Looking forward to that one! (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #28274.3.1.1
The GLM is already out of stock? Why not one in white metal as well? (EOM) by Michel Lemieux #28274.3.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone