Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Saturday June 20, 2020 at 7:17 PM

I like to put "people" into my cars, and this Cadillac looks like it's
handling four very well indeed. It is accomplished usually by opening the interior (taking the body off the base and esposing the seats) and then using train waiting-room figures; these are readily available and are usually o scale/ 1:48. Real people come in different scales, too!

When the model is closed, feet, legs, and rear ends are not seen, and these are easily shortened, clipped, or otherwise shrunk to fit. This eventually turns into fun! (But it's a lot easier just to use standing figures outside the car.)

I like the results with this Cadillac. I think I'll try a sedan sometimes soon.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(Pics) Here is the 1958 Cadillac matching with the NEO Aero Flite Falcon Travel Trailer. by Michel Lemieux #28276
Wow...getting those 4 passengers into that GLM Cadillac must have been tough! looks great though! (EOM) by BenD Lampson #28276.1
That is what i thought how put four people in a hardtop? (EOM) by Michel Lemieux #28276.1.1
I like to put "people" into my cars, and this Cadillac looks like it's by David Holcombe #28276.1.1.1
That must be more difficult to put 4 figurines into a model in resin without broken anything? (EOM) by Michel Lemieux #28276.1.1.1.1
Great cars and photos (EOM) by Jacques Roest #28276.2
WOW! What great scenes. The travel trailer, the people. Very impressive. (EOM) by John Merritt #28276.3
Outstanding diorama and photography! Headlights too! (EOM) by Ted Weller #28276.4
A great pair! (EOM) by Randy Rusk #28276.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone