Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Volodymyr Sorokolat
Posted On: Sunday June 21, 2020 at 6:24 PM

Helps you your hobby to overcome the quarantine? (Pic)
There are things that are not susceptible to the coronavirus. These are our beliefs and preferences, loved ones, favorite brands and, of course, the desired scale models)) Small cars are now more mobile than us thanks to the mail.

I love to travel and I'm upset that I can't do it now. But scale copies of cars link people separated by the coronavirus. Quarantine and closure of borders cannot prevent miniatures from reaching collectors.

1/43 scale 1918 Cadillac Type 57 Phaeton has already flown half around the world so far it is absent only in Africa and Australia (I think Antarctica is too cold for it)). But the scale copy has a chance to expand the geography of travel, as several more models are available for purchase.

Let your hobby support you in difficult times. Quarantines are short-lived, and a real hobby is forever!

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Helps you your hobby to overcome the quarantine? (Pic) by Volodymyr Sorokolat #28286

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone