Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas
Posted On: Monday June 22, 2020 at 4:48 PM

The Zone would like to move to a new platform and website. I think we can all agree this is something weve been waiting for and need. Now, were on the verge of seeing it happen. I need your help.

As we begin to move forward, weve had three folks step forward, so far. Thanks, gents! Well be in touch!

We can still use a few more. We need help porting the old data over to the new site. We can use someone with some website experience. Were hoping to add another forum or two. Tony will remain moderator over Forum 24. Hes done a truly great job there. But we can use moderators for the rest of the forums.

We also need contributors, folks who can write reviews and news items. We may have to port some items over manually.
We also need input and suggestions. Wed love to start soon, but we need your help gents. Can you spare us some time?

If you havent already emailed me, Im at john@ diecast.org.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Can you help? by John Kuvakas #28290

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone