Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Raymond Paszkiewicz
Posted On: Wednesday June 24, 2020 at 11:15 AM

Bob, don't feel bad, you are not alone.....
I have two sons, who are great family men, and have always been wonderful to me and my wife, when she was living.
When they were growing up, they went to car shows, flea markets, car club picnics, were introduced to models, automobile literature, and collectibles. Hundreds of hardbound auto history books, and me talking cars each and every day. I even have a small museum of memorabilia,
No interest at all, other than present day cars, that they use for transportation. Just not interested in old cars. I got over it long ago. Even my one grandson is just mildly interested in cars. No one but me. Thank God for my friends.
Trouble is, none live close by, so we have to burn up the phone lines.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(PICS) '53 Ford F800 with a BayCity Power Shovel by Clifford Read #28304
I like the fact that you and your brother...... by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28304.1
Twins tend to be a lot closer and share the same interests (EOM) by Clifford Read #28304.1.1
Identical at that. AND two of the nicest guys I've ever had the privilege to meet (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #28304.1.1.1
Ray you put into words what I have wondered about for some time by Bob Jackman #28304.1.2
Bob, don't feel bad, you are not alone..... by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28304.1.2.1
Ray take comfort in knowing you and your late wife raised by Bob Jackman #28304.1.2.1.1
Hi Cliff, your description and pics were a pleasure to read 'n see...BUT..the pic by Steve Jakubczak #28304.2
+1. (EOM) by David Holcombe #28304.2.1
+2 (EOM) by Curtis Parisi #28304.2.2
Impressive work! (EOM) by Sergio Luis Santos #28304.3
Fantastic!! (EOM) by Jacques Roest #28304.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone