Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Saturday June 27, 2020 at 8:04 AM

This is one of many stories I have heard of Sergio going above and way beyond for his customers....
I remember reading on this forum that somebody received a Goldvarg model and a trim piece dislodged from the model during shipping.

The forum member went on a tirade about how bad Goldvard models are, and ripped into Sergios quality control on this forum.

Sergio calmly replied to the thread, apologized, and said he would send the buyer a whole new model and he could keep the model in question.

Sergio is one cool cat.

And thank you John for your frontline service.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I need to share this... by John Merritt #28321
Thank you, John. Well said. (EOM) by David Holcombe #28321.1
The world could use a lot more people like Sergio. (EOM) by Allan Ording #28321.2
Excellent! Very glad that Sergio was so generous in helping you. This kind of help goes a long way by Curtis Parisi #28321.3
Thank you John for sharing such an uplifting story especially by Lou Petrucci #28321.4
IMO Sergio is a business man who knows quality service, a model by Jack Dodds #28321.5
Sergio is not only a businessman Jack, he is also an by Mike Coupe #28321.5.1
And thank you, John, for your courage in fighting this siege. (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #28321.6
I feel obliged to add that Sergio did a huge favor by Roger Kerr #28321.7
great gesture Sergio, and thank you John for all your doing on the front line (EOM) by Geoff Jowett #28321.8
Very cool! If that ain't customer service, then I don't know what is. (EOM) by Jani Bodmann #28321.9
fantastic! (EOM) by Jacques Roest #28321.10
Sadly, we get excited to read this because in 2020 this is "atypical." Decades ago, this would've.. by Christopher Moroni #28321.11
Thanks, Sergio, for reminding us that there are good people too!! (EOM) by Richard Nosker #28321.12
This is one of many stories I have heard of Sergio going above and way beyond for his customers.... by BenD Lampson #28321.13
Sergio is a class act. He responds almost immediately to any concerns by J D Simmons #28321.14
Congrats John! Sergio has been great in providing models for the Countryside show as well. by Harvey Goranson #28321.15
Harvey...I was planning on mentioning below on another thread that Sergio owns this iconic car. (EOM) by BenD Lampson #28321.15.1
see below (EOM) by Frank Gioia #28321.15.2
Sergio is a true gentleman and credit to the hobby. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #28321.16
x2 (EOM) by Frank Gioia #28321.16.1
Dear John, by Sergio Goldvarg #28321.17

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone