Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jani Bodmann
Posted On: Tuesday June 30, 2020 at 4:07 PM

I have set a personal limit at around 100 or so without shipping. If a model goes over that, then I will seriously have to consider whether I really want it that badly or not. Should the price norm of higher end resins hike up like that, then chances are I'd just significantly pull back from those kinds of models unless I really really really wanted it at any cost. At the end of the day, I still have more important things to spend money on, and if needed, this hobby is one I'd have no problem sacrificing.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Poll: Many have come to love the spectacular detail of current resin models --- by Mark Lampariello #28335
I agree. (EOM) by Shel Platt #28335.1
The current crop of resin is the best we've ever had in detail and fidelity, for the most part. by John Kuvakas #28335.2
Yes sir.... I can varify that with a few Ilarios and BBR's ...................................(pics) by BenD Lampson #28335.2.1
… and several makers from Japan and folks like BBR are actually made in …. by Chris Sweetman #28335.2.2
Mark, Marsh Models are resin, made in England and £200 plus. (EOM) by Chris Sweetman #28335.3
While model collecting is fun... by Jani Bodmann #28335.4
100,00 euros max . beyond i don t buy (EOM) by Michel Gouverneur #28335.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone