Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Knight
Posted On: Saturday July 18, 2020 at 7:48 PM

Pics: Silver Blue 1958 Chevrolet Wagon: Another 1:1 - 1:43 comparison

Found this pristine ‘58 Chevrolet Brookwood wagon on Connors Motorcar Company of West Chester, PA inventory site some time back. Brooklin chose the price leader Yeoman series for its ‘58 Chevy wagon replica of which I have several, with another on the way. The Brookwood had a bit more chrome and upgraded interiors yet these cars looked similar. In a week or so I’ll post pictures of the Anniversary Gold/Honey Beige Yeoman when it arrives.

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: Silver Blue 1958 Chevrolet Wagon: Another 1:1 - 1:43 comparison by David Knight #28447
Wow, your 1st two pics really show the inaccuracy of the body side strip length. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #28447.1
Also the inaccuracies of the fit of the windows. The Brooklin makes ... by Chris Sweetman #28447.1.1
I hadn't noticed that. There's only 1 Brooklin amongst my 43rd collection. The by Steve Jakubczak #28447.1.1.1
WOW!! The term 'flat-top' certainly applies to Brooklin's version. (EOM) by Clifford Read #28447.2
David, that is one of my favorite Brooklin models. It's always a treat to see it when you post. by John Merritt #28447.3
Pics: Thanks John. The ‘58 Chevies are among my favorites by David Knight #28447.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone