Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Clifford Read
Posted On: Sunday July 19, 2020 at 7:43 AM

WOW!! The term 'flat-top' certainly applies to Brooklin's version.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: Silver Blue 1958 Chevrolet Wagon: Another 1:1 - 1:43 comparison by David Knight #28447
Wow, your 1st two pics really show the inaccuracy of the body side strip length. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #28447.1
Also the inaccuracies of the fit of the windows. The Brooklin makes ... by Chris Sweetman #28447.1.1
I hadn't noticed that. There's only 1 Brooklin amongst my 43rd collection. The by Steve Jakubczak #28447.1.1.1
WOW!! The term 'flat-top' certainly applies to Brooklin's version. (EOM) by Clifford Read #28447.2
David, that is one of my favorite Brooklin models. It's always a treat to see it when you post. by John Merritt #28447.3
Pics: Thanks John. The ‘58 Chevies are among my favorites by David Knight #28447.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone