Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Merritt
Posted On: Monday July 20, 2020 at 9:21 PM

Very sad. I have one of his beautiful creations and another shipping to me now.
While I know the name and really appreciate his artistry. Until recently, I was wasn't aware of him.
I will hold him in my thoughts and prayers and hope he is in peace.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Some sad news to pass along by Harvey Goranson #28456
Sad news indeed, Harv. I have about 15 of John's Brooklin models, by Rick Thompson #28456.1
Very sad. I have one of his beautiful creations and another shipping to me now. by John Merritt #28456.2
John is a great guy and a mainstay of the hobby. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #28456.3
Let's ask God to Bless him and keep him with us. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #28456.3.1
Gee, it hits home when you know someone.... by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28456.4
Very sad news. I've always been a great admirer of John's work.. by John Roberts #28456.5
I have 7 Brooklin models painted and detailed by John and the USA model 1951 Chevrolet Bel air by Michel Lemieux #28456.5.1
Here's my Patrician. Galahad Green Poly over Bellevue Green. by Harvey Goranson #28456.5.1.1
(Pic)This exactly the colors i have too for the 1954 and this color scheme by Michel Lemieux #28456.5.1.1.1
I wish John all the best, and hope that he is able to recover from this by Rick Thompson #28456.6
So sad to hear this. I do not know John personally but I have by Ken Spear #28456.6.1
I as you do not know John but admire his work and considerable talent. All the best to John. (EOM) by Curtis Parisi #28456.6.1.1
I just learned about John's condition from Harvey on the Brooklin Collector Club Facebook page. by Richard Paschall #28456.7
Really sad to hear this. Quite a while back when he was selling some of his collection I bought by Tom Ciryak #28456.8

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone