Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Michel Lemieux
Posted On: Tuesday July 21, 2020 at 9:53 AM

I have 7 Brooklin models painted and detailed by John and the USA model 1951 Chevrolet Bel air
detailed. I love all the models but I have to say that I have a soft spot for my two Packard Patrician one from 1955 and the other the 1954. When you have the standard model and you put the john model right next to it, you enjoy the work even more. Even if don't know the guy, i will always appreciate the work he did. That makes models so unique.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Some sad news to pass along by Harvey Goranson #28456
Sad news indeed, Harv. I have about 15 of John's Brooklin models, by Rick Thompson #28456.1
Very sad. I have one of his beautiful creations and another shipping to me now. by John Merritt #28456.2
John is a great guy and a mainstay of the hobby. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #28456.3
Let's ask God to Bless him and keep him with us. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #28456.3.1
Gee, it hits home when you know someone.... by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28456.4
Very sad news. I've always been a great admirer of John's work.. by John Roberts #28456.5
I have 7 Brooklin models painted and detailed by John and the USA model 1951 Chevrolet Bel air by Michel Lemieux #28456.5.1
Here's my Patrician. Galahad Green Poly over Bellevue Green. by Harvey Goranson #28456.5.1.1
(Pic)This exactly the colors i have too for the 1954 and this color scheme by Michel Lemieux #28456.5.1.1.1
I wish John all the best, and hope that he is able to recover from this by Rick Thompson #28456.6
So sad to hear this. I do not know John personally but I have by Ken Spear #28456.6.1
I as you do not know John but admire his work and considerable talent. All the best to John. (EOM) by Curtis Parisi #28456.6.1.1
I just learned about John's condition from Harvey on the Brooklin Collector Club Facebook page. by Richard Paschall #28456.7
Really sad to hear this. Quite a while back when he was selling some of his collection I bought by Tom Ciryak #28456.8

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone