Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Randy Rusk
Posted On: Saturday July 25, 2020 at 10:34 AM

Since Sergio returned to the model making business with his universally praised line of new Goldvargs, many have shared stories of his generosity and his collector-first mindset. Today, I have my own story to share...

I bought several new Goldvargs from a West Coast dealer and while they were packed well (as they always are), the Pan Am stair truck had a bit of a rough ride:

Unfortunately, my regular dealer had sold out of this model but within minutes I got an email from Sergio saying he'd be personally sending a replacement to me. Tracking shows I'll have it on Tuesday. WOW! While this damage had nothing to do with him or the quality of his models, he's making sure I'm happy - and I'm more than satisfied.

The dealer told me to toss the broken one or use it for parts. While appreciated, I'm not a builder so I don't know what I'd do with it. But I hate to just throw it away. Is there anyone on the forum who'd want it for a parts bin?

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Kudos to Sergio! by Randy Rusk #28477
Yes, I certainly would. please email me and I'll give you my address and also .... by Clifford Read #28477.1
You got it! by Randy Rusk #28477.1.1
Very nice of you, Randy. We're eager to see what Clifford does with it. by John Kuvakas #28477.1.1.1
Be sure to pack it carefully! :-) (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #28477.1.1.2
Actually, I did! by Randy Rusk #28477.1.1.2.1
That will be a project well anticipated by many to see what Cliff does. (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #28477.1.1.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone