Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Saturday July 25, 2020 at 4:05 PM

Two good models! As I remember, the fiberglass cover over the T-Bird's rear seat
was an expensive option, but since the rear seat could not be used, the cover was often left behind and soon forgotten.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC - New in my collection by Keko Romero #28478
Both are excellent additions Keko. I have all of the Motorhead by Bob Jackman #28478.1
Two good models! As I remember, the fiberglass cover over the T-Bird's rear seat by David Holcombe #28478.2
I have owned my 63 Sports Roadster for thirty years and have never heard by Bob Jackman #28478.2.1
Bob, your many years of ownership give your expertise validity. I'm by David Holcombe #28478.2.1.1
David it is true that the tonneau limits the use of the car to only two persons when in place. by Bob Jackman #28478.2.1.1.1
Thank you, Bob. You're most kind, and right now a favorite HGTV show we enjoy is set in your fair by David Holcombe #28478.2.1.1.1.1
Yes we are about 75 miles from Laurel and also enjoy Home Town. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #28478.2.1.1.1.1.1
Kay and I like that show too! (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #28478.2.1.1.1.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone