Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: Gianluigi Cappi
Posted On: Wednesday July 29, 2020 at 12:15 PM

Brooklin Collectors Guide- Special offer.
The Guide is a very useful reference for Brooklin collectors, but not only that. It is a fascinating journey into the history of American cars from the Great Depression and World War II to the golden age of the 50s and 60s, narrated by the beautiful white metal miniatures made by Brooklin Models. With 440 pages, over 1600 pictures and historic description of the models will take you back to the glorious past of American automobile. Every collector of American cars can find very interesting information and pictures of model cars from the 30s to the 70s.
I was able to get a special deal from Brooklin for members of Forum43. You can buy the book with a 20% discount using the code “Guide20”. The offer is valid until the end of August. Don’t miss this opportunity!

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Brooklin Collectors Guide- Special offer. by Gianluigi Cappi #28502
It's a marvelous book...mine was a birthday present earlier this year. (EOM) by Ed Glorius #28502.1
Thank you Ed, I am glad you like it. (EOM) by Gianluigi Cappi #28502.1.1
Where is the link to the source for this book? (EOM) by John Quilter #28502.2
I just took a stab at the Brooklin website. The discount code works there. (EOM) by John Sharisky #28502.2.1
This book is a must, not only for Brooklin Collectors. But also by Jacques Roest #28502.2.1.1
The book is outstanding not only for the pictures but the research by Bob Jackman #28502.2.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone