Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Thursday July 30, 2020 at 10:10 AM

Not trying to be picky, but although it is a very nice model the one thing
that stopped me buying it was the chrome strips of the side trim don't go to the tail light. The black stripe really stands out as a result.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - From My Collection - '57 Chrysler by John Merritt #28507
Great model in super color combination. Glad that I added it to my collection. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #28507.1
Not trying to be picky, but although it is a very nice model the one thing by Jack Dodds #28507.1.1
I checked out what you thought about the chrome strip and although by Tom Ciryak #28507.1.1.1
I hadn't noticed that Jack and you are correct but I still like the model a lot. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #28507.1.1.2
For sure Bob; it is a very pretty model....great colors. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #28507.1.1.2.1
The antennas appear to be located too far back on the fenders. How can the by Steve Jakubczak #28507.1.1.3
The position on the rear fender looks correct to me Steve?? (EOM) by Jack Dodds #28507.1.1.3.1
What a beautiful Chrysler and model ! (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #28507.2
"Super Nice" model! (EOM) by Galen Laird #28507.3
G'dmorning Jack. I looked at the pic that Tom posted. The antennas appear to be by Steve Jakubczak #28507.3.1
And they look like they're reaching for the sky. I like the model alot, but IMO by Steve Jakubczak #28507.3.1.1
Yes, correct. I missed that....was focusing on the distance from the fin end. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #28507.3.1.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone