Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Knight
Posted On: Saturday August 1, 2020 at 9:34 AM

Pics: An old favorite compared once again to the actual. 1949 Willys Station Wagon
From time to time new pictures of cars show up on the internet. I had not seen this view of a ‘49 Willys Station Wagon before. Even though the whitewall tires are not period correct, it is an excellent example of this iconic wagon, too many of which have been customized or incorrectly restored. This US Model Mint is still one of my favorites, soon I hope to be on its way to Martha’s Vineyard in October pending the current Covid-19 situation and our ability to travel to Massachusetts from Virginia.

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: An old favorite compared once again to the actual. 1949 Willys Station Wagon by David Knight #28523
Two more Jeep wagons, one familiar, one perhaps not. (pic) by David Holcombe #28523.1
A really nice model. I found a couple of these, I just haven't been willing to pay the $$ for them. (EOM) by John Merritt #28523.2
Pic: But sometimes too many of a good thing are not nearly enough. by David Knight #28523.2.1
Hate to tell you David, but unbelivably you are missing one. by Harvey Goranson #28523.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone