Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Saturday August 1, 2020 at 11:27 PM

A 1:43 sized mystery: Can anyone identify a manufacturer/producer of white metal
models? The company's name was "P" Models, sometimes just P Models. The country of origin was Switzerland. The only date I can find is 1972. Here is my kit, recently acquired through eBay:

I have recently seen two other "P" models for sale, one in the kit and the other completed, both being models of the 1931 Mayback Zeppelin. None was in a factory box, and both were in clear plastic bags with an attached identification notation very similar to mine, as shown in the picture above.

Any information would be appreciated.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

A 1:43 sized mystery: Can anyone identify a manufacturer/producer of white metal by David Holcombe #28527
Just a wild guess here is maybe Plumbies in their infancy? Later they by Don Anderson #28527.1
P models by Fitzgerald Ireland #28527.2
Once again my old Ma Collection reference provides some answers. by Harvey Goranson #28527.3
Gentlemen, I thank you. Once again the Forum 43 membership has by David Holcombe #28527.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone