Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Graeme Ogg
Posted On: Sunday September 6, 2020 at 12:11 PM

Just a small (serious!) question for our Moderator.
From time to time I've taken a look at the Forum members map just to remind me where people are located, but now there is just a blank page with a link to "View Forum members in a larger map" and when you click on that you get asked to sign in to a Google account (and where you go from there I have no idea.)

I think I may have asked about this before. If as rumoured we are going to move to a new forum platform, maybe that little detail will be resolved then?

Hardly a life-or-death issue, but it would be nice to have the map back to see members' locations. (I need to be aware of places to avoid).

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Just a small (serious!) question for our Moderator. by Graeme Ogg #28708
I'll try to find out. Meanwhile, that map should be updated. by John Kuvakas #28708.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone