Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Raymond Paszkiewicz
Posted On: Tuesday September 8, 2020 at 5:25 PM

David, I thought the model cars were the star of the show, and the photography secondary........
They are the means of transporting the stars to the Forum. If the photography was of more importance, I would never post anything on the Forum. Never worry about the photography, just the fine models we want to share. Keep on posting.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Detailed- Franklin Mint 1963 Rambler by Rich Pendleton #28712
Nicely done! Here's a BRK from a while back that I had fun with. (pic) by David Holcombe #28712.1
David, it looks much better with the chrome added. (EOM) by Rich Pendleton #28712.1.1
I just saw my post. I apologize for the poor pictures. No excuses; just tired, I guess. (EOM) by David Holcombe #28712.2
David, I thought the model cars were the star of the show, and the photography secondary........ by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28712.2.1
Well said. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #28712.2.1.1
Looks better to me. (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #28712.3
Nice, but more info and pics of that Falcon wagon please ! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #28712.3.1
Steve, the 61 Falcon wagon is a 1/25 Modelhaus kit. I build and collect by Rich Pendleton #28712.3.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone