Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Thursday September 10, 2020 at 5:35 PM

Two really fine models, Mike, and I thank you. I know very little of the Invictas, and
so I did a little research. Among other material, I found a picture that has a different approach to an Invicta similar to yours:

Miss Violet Cordery sur Invicta pendant son tour du monde automobile, photo de juillet 1927

And I also found this picture of the post-WW II revival attempt:

Invicta Black Prince, 1946

Thanks for your good posts, Mike. I enjoy them.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS. A couple of Invictas from Matrix. by Mike Coupe #28732
Two really fine models, Mike, and I thank you. I know very little of the Invictas, and by David Holcombe #28732.1
Thank you Davd. I know very little about Invictas too except by Mike Coupe #28732.1.1
four and a half litre Meadows engine as also used by others... by John Roberts #28732.1.1.1
Autotorque released this 1929 Invicta S-Type in 2012. It was a DNF at Le Mans. by Harvey Goranson #28732.2
Great Invictas - if you wanted a 2nd spare, you could mount it on top of the exhaust! :-) (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #28732.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone