Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Michel Lemieux
Posted On: Thursday September 10, 2020 at 5:40 PM

(Pics) I just come to receive these two models.

And

The last pictures of the BRK 224 1953 Ford Customline 4-door Sedan shown by David Knight in comparison to the real car finally convinced me. The model is beautiful and well represents a car of the people. The 1947 Oldsmobile CNQ 23 is fantastic. The colors are gorgeous and the model looks even better in person than in photos. This is not a new model, it is shown in my small catalog the 7th edition of Fa. Daimler House at the time of Hank van Asten. I'm glad Buz reissued it in two tone green and with two mirrors. I thought the colors would approximate my MCUSA 1948 Chevrolet fleetline Aero sedan silver green gray over live oak green but it is not exactly the same shade even though it is close. I would even say the CON 1947 Oldsmobile Dynamic cruiser sedan is one of my favorites. I am pleasantly surprised and excited by these two models.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(Pics) I just come to receive these two models. by Michel Lemieux #28733
Beautiful models enjoy. (EOM) by Shel Platt #28733.1
Two great models I am honored to own. Good choice. (EOM) by Raymond Paszkiewicz #28733.2
I’m glad, Michel, that the comparison photos were helpful in your decision by David Knight #28733.3
Good looking models. These will grace most any collection; congratulations on your good judgement. (EOM) by David Holcombe #28733.4
These are both really lovely models Michel.....good for you. Enjoy! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #28733.5
Thanks everyone for your good comments. (EOM) by Michel Lemieux #28733.5.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone