Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Sunday September 13, 2020 at 3:44 PM

Thanks for this post, Graeme, and also for your fine pictures. This
Farago is a quite an object. I really like seeing the pictures and doing a bit of research to find out more about it. But that's the limit. I'm afraid if I bought it, it would be one of those that clutters up my limited viewing space. I'll just hang on to my $$ and wait for a new/old Packard or the like.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

[PICS] Pontiac Farago CF428 by Avenue 43 by Graeme Ogg #28750
I just sent in an article for MAR today too Graeme. Just like old times! by Harvey Goranson #28750.1
Yep! I am busy busy so it will take a few days + Maz is on vacation -What? How can he do that? (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #28750.1.1
Great shots of the interior and wheels, Graeme. An awesome post. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #28750.2
Thanks for this post, Graeme, and also for your fine pictures. This by David Holcombe #28750.3
Thank you, gentlemen. By the way ... by Graeme Ogg #28750.3.1
It took me a moment to find the control key, and now it works! What by David Holcombe #28750.3.1.1
It zooms the whole page - Or just go to the ... on the top right if you are on google chrome and .. by Karl Schnelle #28750.3.1.2
Sorry, double post. Not sure how that happened. (EOM) by Graeme Ogg #28750.3.2.1
You know Graeme, you can go back and edit one of them. by Harvey Goranson #28750.3.2.1.1
Drats! I have no wheel on my mouse (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #28750.3.2.1.2
Tom- go to the ... on the top right if you are on google chrome and select zoom (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #28750.3.2.1.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone