Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Sergio Goldvarg
Posted On: Monday October 5, 2020 at 12:59 PM

As I am moving to a new house, I have no choice but to keep all my models in boxes. For all of us, model car collectors, moving is not an easy task!
Today was the turn for my first Goldvarg Collection models in white metal. Is nice to see them all together until I have my new showcases ready.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Moving! by Sergio Goldvarg #28867
I'm getting hives just thinking about what moving was like, and that was 6 years ago! (EOM) by Ed Glorius #28867.1
OMG!!! I moved 10 months ago and it was challenging. Hope it goes smoothly for you. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #28867.2
I'll lighten your moving load. I'll take the green Plymouth station wagon! (EOM) by Curtis Parisi #28867.3
And I'll have the Nash, please. (EOM) by John Kuliak #28867.3.1
I cannot imagine moving a collection as extensive as yours. Best wishes. (EOM) by J D Simmons #28867.4
The condition of the boxes convince me that you are organized, careful, and by David Holcombe #28867.5
Oh my! by Skip Johnson #28867.6
I don't want to even think about it. Good luck. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #28867.6.1
I just moved from upstairs to downstairs - that was enough for me! (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #28867.7
Oh my, that is a HUGE challenge. I did it last year. Never again! Good luck, Sergio! (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #28867.8

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone