Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rich Pendleton
Posted On: Tuesday October 6, 2020 at 11:15 AM

I do not like the flat photo etched trim on
any model where it should have depth so have refrained from buying many models that otherwise might be in my collection. That's just my thoughts, I know many don't mind the flat trim and that's perfectly fine. There are plenty of models out there to keep us all happy.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS. New from EsvaI by Mike Coupe #28870
They look great to me. Let the nit picking begin! (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #28870.1
OK, I'll start. The windows are too photoetchy. by Harvey Goranson #28870.1.1
Agreed. The side windows look terrible. Pass. (EOM) by Rick Thompson #28870.1.1.1
I agree. This window application makes the roof height look too low. by Jack Dodds #28870.1.1.2
Compared to photos of the actual car by Roger Kerr #28870.1.1.2.1
Agree with the points made above but they will still be a part of my collection. by Bob Jackman #28870.1.1.2.1.1
So many models have this short side windows issue. Other than the 'greenhouse', gorgeous. (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #28870.1.1.2.1.2
I do not like the flat photo etched trim on by Rich Pendleton #28870.1.1.3
I like them!! Maybe would be my Christmas self present... (EOM) by Keko Romero #28870.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone