Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas
Posted On: Saturday October 10, 2020 at 9:38 AM

I am excited! I have had the opportunity to speak with Simon and Keith and they are as enthusiastic about our little jewels as we are. Their passion for cars and models, in particular, is showing up on what we see on the bench. The new Alfa TZ 2 is over-the-top stunning.

Whenever consolidation occurs in an industry, the first few steps are the least comfortable. Inevitably, the long-term results are a healthier, more robust company. I'm thinking the future looks bright!!

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Brooklin/SMTS by Roger Kimber #28913
Roger, that's a beautiful news, I only hope see more US models in WM in the future (EOM) by renato camesasca #28913.1
I'm pumped about this! by John Kuvakas #28913.2
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that Conquest,Madison by Ken Spear #28913.2.1
This is very interesting news...most of SMTS models (not including the Buz line-up) are by BenD Lampson #28913.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone