Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Knight
Posted On: Saturday October 17, 2020 at 9:33 PM

John, your episodes of My Take are really very good and something I very much look forward to.
I like what you said about savoring the moment you inbox a new model anticipating what’s in the box. That has been my experience as well! Keep these episodes coming. They are a great addition to the Forum. You have an enthusiastic audience!

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Unboxing Esval's '51 GMC 100 5-Window Pickup by John Kuvakas #28971
That was awesome! (EOM) by Galen Laird #28971.1
Awesome clip, thanks once again JK! I got this one and its really well done IMO. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #28971.2
To my knowledge the chrome grille center section was done chrome by the factory; but not the shroud. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #28971.2.1
Good reporting! I applaud your insertion of the Chevy HHR picture for by David Holcombe #28971.3
I'd been looking at this model for the past 7-10 days... by Ted Weller #28971.4
With Legacy's new format how do I find models by model by Bob Jackman #28971.5
I'm still learning. But, so far, Select the "scale" tab then in the search box put "Esval GMC" (EOM) by John Kuvakas #28971.5.1
Thanks John. I found the product now I have to figure out how by Bob Jackman #28971.5.1.1
I think you have to change your password and sign in again (EOM) by John Kuvakas #28971.5.1.1.1
I've tried and can't figure that out either. I'm just going to stop by Bob Jackman #28971.5.1.1.1.1
It's one of the hazards of going to a new platform. I'll look into it, Bob. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #28971.5.1.1.1.1.1
John, your episodes of My Take are really very good and something I very much look forward to. by David Knight #28971.6
I totally agree. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #28971.6.1
Thank you gentlemen. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #28971.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone