Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Randall Olson
Posted On: Tuesday November 17, 2020 at 10:11 PM

The dealer showroom is a BJ Traction building that came with the Hudson sign. It is from the 1977-79 period. The Moorish-style windows corner building is one that I had. I don't recall the maker of the kit but it is a nice resin model that was a bear to build. The other elements such as the El train suggest that this was either a diorama from a railroad or one built lovingly by a hobbyist. Perhaps it appeared in a railroad magazine. It is apparent that they wished you to see it because your models played such an important part in it and they perhaps recognized that you liked Hudsons. Unfortunately, I have no ideas who the builder/photographer may have been. Like you, I am hopeful that someone else could supply info.

Incidentally all BJ Traction moulds and castings were destroyed by the owner so buildings like this are increasingly hard to find.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Diorama. Does anyone recognize these photos.....(PICS) by Raymond Paszkiewicz #29202
No, but I remember your parts truck! by Karl Schnelle #29202.1
Hi, Ray. Just guessing here.... by Randall Olson #29202.2
Damn shame about those molds. I'd like to have one of those kits. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #29202.2.1
l really like your diorama, Raymond. I searched for any of the by David Holcombe #29202.3
Thanks to all those who answered...... by Raymond Paszkiewicz #29202.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone