Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Merritt
Posted On: Sunday August 12, 2018 at 10:00 AM

The Lincoln Motor Car Foundation & The Lincoln Heritage Museum gathered for the Fifth Annual Lincoln Homecoming at the Heritage Museum located on the campus of the Gilmore Car Museum. This year, the foundation celebrated the 50th Anniversary of the Lincoln-Zephyr Owners Club.

1942 Lincoln-Zephyr Trio
A Lincoln Zephyr Coupe and two Convertible Coupes.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs - 2018 Lincoln Motor Car Homecoming by John Merritt #38620
Great pics! To me Lincoln has always been half-step above Buick and half-step below Cadi. by Barry Levittan #38620.1
Flowing Fluid Body Lines on the Coupe .... EXCLNT !!! (EOM) by Dennis Mong #38620.2
+1 Gorgeous styling on the coupe. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #38620.2.1
I'll welcome these to my home anytime. Great pics of course. (EOM) by John Bono #38620.3
The blue 1942 Convertible is my favorite. Thanks again for the great photos. (EOM) by Bill Juffernbruch #38620.4
Fine pictures and also very fine autos. Thanks! (EOM) by David Holcombe #38620.5
Is there a difference between the two convertibles? The black looks longer to me (EOM) by Bill Juffernbruch #38620.6
Love that bodywork on the Zephyr. Nice to think that.. by John Roberts #38620.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone