Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Friday November 30, 2018 at 3:27 PM

All of them are an aquired taste. Yet the Multipla was named car of the
year by Top Gear magazine when it was realeased.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: I really like these but then I haven' t taken my meds today by Dick Johnson #39633
you'll have to see that s-car-go...got it ? (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #39633.1
They're disappointing, Joop. They move at a snail's pace. (yuck, yuck) (EOM) by Andy Sixsmith #39633.1.1
OMG!! .. You 2 boys stop that noncents!!! he he he he (EOM) by Dennis Mong #39633.1.1.1
Both this S-car-go and the shelled one gag me. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #39633.1.2
Brilliant...both of them! That Nissan van would be on my drive and.. by John Roberts #39633.2
All of them are an aquired taste. Yet the Multipla was named car of the by Bruce Gibbins #39633.2.1
Both look better than the Aztec. The S-Cargo would look better with pop-up headlamps. (EOM) by Randy Portwood #39633.3
Harley Earl, Virgil Exner, Elwwood Engle and Bill Mitchell would by Mike DeTorrice #39633.4
You hit the nail on the with those remarks - (EOM) by Dennis Mong #39633.4.1
I think they probably are anyways; considering most modern cars. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #39633.4.2
On the contrary, I suspect they may have admired the cleverness of these designs... by John Roberts #39633.4.3
They do all have visibility. And now I wish i didn't so much. (EOM) by Don Anderson #39633.5
Go take your meds and call back in the morning. lol (EOM) by Duncan Pohl #39633.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone