Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Friday November 30, 2018 at 8:38 PM

I think they probably are anyways; considering most modern cars.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: I really like these but then I haven' t taken my meds today by Dick Johnson #39633
you'll have to see that s-car-go...got it ? (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #39633.1
They're disappointing, Joop. They move at a snail's pace. (yuck, yuck) (EOM) by Andy Sixsmith #39633.1.1
OMG!! .. You 2 boys stop that noncents!!! he he he he (EOM) by Dennis Mong #39633.1.1.1
Both this S-car-go and the shelled one gag me. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #39633.1.2
Brilliant...both of them! That Nissan van would be on my drive and.. by John Roberts #39633.2
All of them are an aquired taste. Yet the Multipla was named car of the by Bruce Gibbins #39633.2.1
Both look better than the Aztec. The S-Cargo would look better with pop-up headlamps. (EOM) by Randy Portwood #39633.3
Harley Earl, Virgil Exner, Elwwood Engle and Bill Mitchell would by Mike DeTorrice #39633.4
You hit the nail on the with those remarks - (EOM) by Dennis Mong #39633.4.1
I think they probably are anyways; considering most modern cars. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #39633.4.2
On the contrary, I suspect they may have admired the cleverness of these designs... by John Roberts #39633.4.3
They do all have visibility. And now I wish i didn't so much. (EOM) by Don Anderson #39633.5
Go take your meds and call back in the morning. lol (EOM) by Duncan Pohl #39633.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone