Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Saturday December 1, 2018 at 10:45 AM

I'am with you 100% George. Thanks, well said.
And we say Merry Christmas in our home as well as please and thank you and the Pledge to our great flag. We pray before every meal. We are Old school and will stay that way. I do not appreciate "political correctness" in any form.
And I still open the car door for my bride after 21 years and do so not because I am anything special but because she is.
I smile at people where ever I go and say hello and enjoy their reaction when I do.
So God bless the USA and our great flag.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Regarding post #39620 below...and the comments that were added to it. The discussion by George Schire #39640
Good For You George by Bob Lasagna #39640.1
I know I'm one of the ones that is sick and tired of it - & George by Dennis Mong #39640.1.1
+1 I agree! (EOM) by John Roberts #39640.1.2
Miss Shilling's Oriface. Warning! A touch of Military Humor. by Bruce Gibbins #39640.2
Very cool that back then a woman solved this very important issue. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #39640.2.1
I always am stunned by the management team that makes such inane by Jack Dodds #39640.3
Today everything is structured to make everything GOOD for the "weakest link" or the individual. (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #39640.4
Oh man Bruce, does your comment sum it up nicely. Couldn't agree with you more. (EOM) by George Schire #39640.4.1
I'm with you 100% on this , George!!! More could be added, but I'll stop here! (EOM) by steve kiraly #39640.5
If you let PC continue unchallenged in time you eventually lose your culture. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #39640.6
I'am with you 100% George. Thanks, well said. by Dick Johnson #39640.7
God Bless you Dick Johnson! I do and agree with everything you said. And hey, by George Schire #39640.7.1
It's a question of where to draw the line. In '57 Studebaker sold a stripped-down "Scotsman" model. by Barry Levittan #39640.8
Agree totally - but snicker when folks cant understand why we are so divided DUH (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #39640.9
Yea Ron, I agree. Having lived on the planet for 67 years, I can tell you that from my by George Schire #39640.9.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone