Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: George Schire
Posted On: Saturday December 1, 2018 at 12:54 PM

God Bless you Dick Johnson! I do and agree with everything you said. And hey,
I still open the car door for my princess and we've been together 46 years and will be married 45 years on this forthcoming January 12th.

We taught our two daughters to say please, thank you, and to refer to their elders as Mr. Mrs. or Miss. We showed them right from wrong, always went as a family to church on Sunday's (and still do) and say meal grace before every meal.

We still remove our caps and put our hand on our chests for the National Anthem and recite the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag with the word "God" in it.

Christmas for us is about doing kind acts for those in need, volunteering, and celebrating the real meaning of the season.

Not patting myself on the back, just saying what I do and what I believe should be done. I also believe in forgiveness so that each day I can move on. Not forgiving stops one from living and enjoying life. Doesn't mean one has to forget, but you have to forgive.

I believe that each of is in charge of what kind of attitude we want to choose every day. We believe in working for what you want, not living off the system always being a victim. Yes, we are in need at times in our lives, but we need to help ourselves and want to be better to make get better.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Regarding post #39620 below...and the comments that were added to it. The discussion by George Schire #39640
Good For You George by Bob Lasagna #39640.1
I know I'm one of the ones that is sick and tired of it - & George by Dennis Mong #39640.1.1
+1 I agree! (EOM) by John Roberts #39640.1.2
Miss Shilling's Oriface. Warning! A touch of Military Humor. by Bruce Gibbins #39640.2
Very cool that back then a woman solved this very important issue. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #39640.2.1
I always am stunned by the management team that makes such inane by Jack Dodds #39640.3
Today everything is structured to make everything GOOD for the "weakest link" or the individual. (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #39640.4
Oh man Bruce, does your comment sum it up nicely. Couldn't agree with you more. (EOM) by George Schire #39640.4.1
I'm with you 100% on this , George!!! More could be added, but I'll stop here! (EOM) by steve kiraly #39640.5
If you let PC continue unchallenged in time you eventually lose your culture. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #39640.6
I'am with you 100% George. Thanks, well said. by Dick Johnson #39640.7
God Bless you Dick Johnson! I do and agree with everything you said. And hey, by George Schire #39640.7.1
It's a question of where to draw the line. In '57 Studebaker sold a stripped-down "Scotsman" model. by Barry Levittan #39640.8
Agree totally - but snicker when folks cant understand why we are so divided DUH (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #39640.9
Yea Ron, I agree. Having lived on the planet for 67 years, I can tell you that from my by George Schire #39640.9.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone