Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Ron Dietrich
Posted On: Saturday December 1, 2018 at 4:08 PM

Agree totally - but snicker when folks cant understand why we are so divided DUH

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Regarding post #39620 below...and the comments that were added to it. The discussion by George Schire #39640
Good For You George by Bob Lasagna #39640.1
I know I'm one of the ones that is sick and tired of it - & George by Dennis Mong #39640.1.1
+1 I agree! (EOM) by John Roberts #39640.1.2
Miss Shilling's Oriface. Warning! A touch of Military Humor. by Bruce Gibbins #39640.2
Very cool that back then a woman solved this very important issue. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #39640.2.1
I always am stunned by the management team that makes such inane by Jack Dodds #39640.3
Today everything is structured to make everything GOOD for the "weakest link" or the individual. (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #39640.4
Oh man Bruce, does your comment sum it up nicely. Couldn't agree with you more. (EOM) by George Schire #39640.4.1
I'm with you 100% on this , George!!! More could be added, but I'll stop here! (EOM) by steve kiraly #39640.5
If you let PC continue unchallenged in time you eventually lose your culture. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #39640.6
I'am with you 100% George. Thanks, well said. by Dick Johnson #39640.7
God Bless you Dick Johnson! I do and agree with everything you said. And hey, by George Schire #39640.7.1
It's a question of where to draw the line. In '57 Studebaker sold a stripped-down "Scotsman" model. by Barry Levittan #39640.8
Agree totally - but snicker when folks cant understand why we are so divided DUH (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #39640.9
Yea Ron, I agree. Having lived on the planet for 67 years, I can tell you that from my by George Schire #39640.9.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone