Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas Moderator
Posted On: Sunday December 2, 2018 at 11:03 AM

We had a great cruise but missed you while we were gone. Some exciting news, our son announced his engagement to his fiance while we were in St. Thomas!

Now, we have to transition from 85 degrees and gourmet meals to cold, wet and rainy with beans for dinner!! The worst thing was I went to bed in my own bed last night and was disappointed no one turned down my bedding and left chocolate on my pillow!

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Hey, gang! We're back! by John Kuvakas #39664Moderator
Awesome you are back. We missed you. by Dick Johnson #39664.1
Glad you had such an exciting trip! (EOM) by Ed Glorius #39664.2
You missed us? While on a cruise? With that beautiful woman? "Coo-coo, Coo-coo!" by Christopher Moroni #39664.3
Ha! Well...I didn't say how much I missed you. ;) (EOM) by John Kuvakas #39664.3.1Moderator
Welcome back John! We've more or less behaved ourselves in your absence (EOM) by John Roberts #39664.3.2
I did not break the vase! Don't look too close where I glued it back by Bob Jackman #39664.3.3
from now on its your turn to do the bedding and leave chocolates on your wife's pillow.... (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #39664.4
A paramount idea, Joop. Thanks! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #39664.4.1Moderator
Sounds like a great trip! Welcome back, John. (EOM) by David Holcombe #39664.5
Welcome Home ... No We did NOT have any parties in the house while you were away - Promise!! (EOM) by Dennis Mong #39664.6
...Bob broke the vase .. John drove the Porsche into the lake (EOM) by Dennis Mong #39664.6.1
I knew those two would come to a bad end! You're a good boy, Dennis. Thanks for being have! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #39664.6.1.1Moderator
Welcome back! (EOM) by John Bono #39664.7
Thanks, gents. It's great to travel but always good to be back home. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #39664.8Moderator
Welcome back ! Sounds like a great time and happy news on the cruise. Yet by Mike DeTorrice #39664.9
Welcome back, John, and we were being have! (EOM) by David Vandermeer #39664.10

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone