Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dennis Mong
Posted On: Monday December 3, 2018 at 9:43 AM

Get ready 4 for this ... I owned one and I loved it - great grocery getter around town
On a hot humid summer day in Shreveport LA ...

A guy walked up to me asked if I would sell it

He gave me cash and I gave him the title

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

On this day in automotive history. by Michael Rodriguez #39679
To this day, I fail to understand just how that vehicle made it to production. (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #39679.1
The inspiration for Buzz Lightyear's helmet (EOM) by John Roberts #39679.1.1
PIC: AMC planned to power it with a Wankel engine. by John Kuvakas #39679.1.2Moderator
Get ready 4 for this ... I owned one and I loved it - great grocery getter around town by Dennis Mong #39679.1.2.1
I must admit I always kind of liked them but have never actually seen one in the metal (EOM) by John Roberts #39679.1.2.1.1
Well, they did sell for 4 years, longer than the Edsel. (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #39679.1.2.1.1.1
Every time I see that front end, I'm reminded of the Chrysler Turbine car... by Terence Slekar #39679.1.2.2
Never owned one but always liked them. Same with the Gremlin by Dick Johnson #39679.2
I had a friend who owned the station wagon version of the Pacer, and by David Holcombe #39679.2.1
I alway thought it resembled the Rover from the TV series Lost in Space. (EOM) by Gary Rockwood #39679.3
We called it the fish bowl. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #39679.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone