Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Roberts
Posted On: Tuesday December 4, 2018 at 3:27 AM

I think the Airstream has the record for numbers of BRKs built...
It started out as a suggestion by the Brooklin Club committee and was produced entirely in house. It's a simple model to make, is still in demand, and the team like building them as the piece count is tiny compared with the recent stuff!

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS: Brooklin Diaries for Nov 30 by John Kuvakas #39687Moderator
I'm just taking a shot in the dark ... These are NOT 1/24th or1/48th ?? by Dennis Mong #39687.1
All Brooklins are 1/43 except the new Riva speedboat. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #39687.1.1Moderator
Thank you sir .... Still no matter what tha scale - Those Trailers look very nice indeed (EOM) by Dennis Mong #39687.1.1.1
The Brooklin Airstreams and Shasta trailers are great, and really add by Rick Thompson #39687.1.1.1.1
I think the Airstream has the record for numbers of BRKs built... by John Roberts #39687.1.1.1.1.1
After my credit cards get over recent spending ... Next year I'll look into Shasta Trailers (EOM) by Dennis Mong #39687.1.1.1.1.2
I like their dry sense of humor. Especially the last picture. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #39687.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone