Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Wednesday December 5, 2018 at 12:34 PM

PIC: This is one of my favorite customs that I have tried to
follow but lost track of it a few years ago. Can anyone help with info. on this custom ? I would like to know what has happened to it ? Read the story on it and it was so advanced for the day.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: This is one of my favorite customs that I have tried to by Dick Johnson #39704
Studebaker Hawk & '57 Ford with maybe just a touch of Lincoln. (EOM) by David Holcombe #39704.1
It's different...but for me Loewy's original looks better (EOM) by John Roberts #39704.2
Do you have to remove the rear quarters to get access to the rear tires? (EOM) by John Bono #39704.3
How to succeed in making an ugly car even uglier. (EOM) by George Schire #39704.4
Did you read all the HI-Tech stuff he did to it ? Back then most of it was unheard of, by Dick Johnson #39704.4.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone