Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Angeloni
Posted On: Thursday December 6, 2018 at 11:19 PM

Manny "jersey junker" is well known for his immense talent and often posts on the "other" website.
He takes our scale models and makes them into rusted hulks as found in junkyards. Here's a link to a u-tube video that displays his talent very well. I remember Brian Dunning sent him models to distress so perhaps Brian sent him or he purchase Brian's remaining inventory. If you search u-tube there are other video's of his work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpiqN78V4qc&list=PLVBn-i8oVFJtQz0kGWjaJpCw380h1Qqfu

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Question....what documentation came with the West Coast Die Cast Chevrolets? I can't seem to by Bill Juffernbruch #39705
Not my scale, but I found this picture that seems to contain an information sheet. (PIC) by David Holcombe #39705.1
Those so-called vynal tops that came with the WCPD Chevy's are a joke. by George Schire #39705.1.1
Bill, Yes there is an information card (5x10 inch) two-sided print. (EOM) by Jerry Gorsuch #39705.2
I have the '61 HT, '62 & '64 CV Impalas. Also have the 2003 Caddy 16. by Jerry Gorsuch #39705.2.1
Jerry....check your email from me. (EOM) by Bill Juffernbruch #39705.2.1.1
Okie dokie pokie! (EOM) by Jerry Gorsuch #39705.2.1.1.1
There is a guy located in NY state selling parts from West Coast. by Bruce Gibbins #39705.3
Manny "jersey junker" is well known for his immense talent and often posts on the "other" website. by David Angeloni #39705.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone