Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Friday December 7, 2018 at 10:45 AM

These are some wind tunnel test models I thought you might like to see,

1967/68, original model, produced on behalf of Ing. Carlo Chiti for aerodynamic tests. Alfa Romeo Tipo 33/2, scale 1:5, 107 x 40 cm x 25 cm, museum quality. Developed for 24 h of Le Mans 1968 by Autodelta SpA as longtail version T33/2 for higher speeds on Mulsanne-straight. Final version with 2 fins on longtail. Model from the Stefano d'Amico collection, hammered last weekend for 14k plus premium.

Alfa Romeo Tipo

Nuccio Bertone and Stairs model of the Giorgetto Giugiaro designed 1964 Alfa Romeo Kangaroo prototype.

various models for wind tunnel testing.

wind tunnel model display of various makes.

wind tunnel model display of various makes.

Peter Brock working on a legend the Shelby Daytona Coupe.

Albrecht Von Goertz at his studio and styling the model of the legendary 1955 BMW 507 convertible.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

These are some wind tunnel test models I thought you might like to see, by Dick Johnson #39734
Very interesting pictures Dick. Had a model of that Cangura Alfa once. (EOM) by John Roberts #39734.1
I would like the Corvette Ramarro and the Cobra Daytona-model.... (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #39734.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2018 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone