Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Sunday January 6, 2019 at 9:30 PM

In today's more enlightened times when we are aware of the dangers to our health
of a diet that is high in sugar the images here are totally unacceptable. Even back in the day a sight such as the picture here would be seen as child abuse and in my view this certainly is. There is nothing benign in feeding babies beer or even 7-UP, their bodies just can't handle the stuff. Aren't we all appalled when we learn of those in poverty who feed their youngsters only soda because milk is more expensive? The cynical attempt by the 7-UP company to start a child on a course of sugar addiction goes against all of Gods laws and the laws of human decency and the protection of our young by which we live.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Caption this. by Dick Johnson #40194
Child abuse. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #40194.1
All babies like the taste of beer in my memory; that is a drop by Jack Dodds #40194.3
More babies recomend Bud than any other beer. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #40194.3.1
Early start on a beer belly. (EOM) by jay walsh #40194.4
Here is the scoop on that baby ad... by Lloyd Mecca #40194.5
These days a person doesn't know what to believe. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #40194.5.1
Thanks Lloyd for this info. by Dick Johnson #40194.5.2
In today's more enlightened times when we are aware of the dangers to our health by Bruce Gibbins #40194.6
Oh for gosh sakes, it's an old ad and some by Mike DeTorrice #40194.6.1
My thoughts exactly! (EOM) by Lloyd Mecca #40194.6.1.1
Great minds thinking alike again, eh? (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #40194.6.1.1.1
Tim Kubiak....age 6 months. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #40194.7
LOL !! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #40194.7.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone